Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kerstyn's Future Plans

A couple of days ago Kerstyn and I were running errands and I asked her if she wanted to be a singer when she grew up, because she was belting out a Taylor Swift song from the radio. She began to unfold her life plans. Here they are:
1. She is going to be a rock star.
2. Her "honey" (aka husband) will be a policeman.
3. They will have 2 dogs- a Chihuahua and a police dog (she thought maybe I didn't know what that is and told me it is a German Shepard).
4. She is going to have a black van and her husband will have a white one.
5. They will have a 2-year old girl named Rose.

Now for a 5-year old who rarely answers me when I ask her a question-she does the huh? thing all the time-it's like trying to talk to your hubby when he is watching t.v.; she sure shocked me with this one!

2 comments:

Tai said...

SOunds like great plans!! Maybe her police officer husband could just be her body guard... They probably get paid better unfortunately!! It has been so fun to see you lately!!

Anonymous said...

i love her so much. everything she says just makes me laugh so hard.