Cami was baptized the same day as Curtis' graduation. It was in the afternoon, and her cousin Cameron Garrett was baptized with her. We had been praying my Dad would make it, and Reid and my Mom helped him get dressed, and he was there. What a miracle that he lasted through the entire service! We were so happy to have family and friends there. What awesome families we have. The most exciting part of the day was when my older brother Reid drove his Jeep Commando right up over the lawn to the front entrance of the church to pick up our Dad. I think my dad was impressed at the front door service he received.
2 comments:
Cute pictures of the sweet baptism girl. Congratulations Cami on making such an important decision. Sorry we weren't there. Just know that we love you and are so proud to call you our little niece/cousin!! You are awesome!!!
Cute pictures. I'm glad you told about Reid driving the car up on the grass... I had forgotten that!
Post a Comment