Cami had a field trip to a kids gym called The Peak. She has been wanting me to go all year, so I made sure I was there. We had such a blast! I think I had more fun than the kids. I have to brag, cause they had this blow-up twister game that was really diffciult to balance on so it made the game that much harder. I think the teachers sensed the inner kid in me because they were pressuring me to play. I finally gave in and to all of their surprise I whipped all the other kids in the game. I dare say Cami thought I was pretty cool at that moment. I paid for it when I got home and realized, Hello Kelly! you are pregnant- take it easy!
2 comments:
Kelly, you crack me up! I can totally see you doing that but what's worse-- I can see MYSELF doing that!! LOL
Love ya! Caroline
WooHoo! Mom Wins!!! You are so funny.
Post a Comment