I am blogging this because my husband will get a kick out of it! Curt has been teasing me since the day I read Twilight and stayed up all night to finish it. I went right out and bought the next 2 books in the series and read those within a few days. I bought Breaking Dawn the day it came out and every time I have been reading when Curt is around, he says "not that book again". I think it is funny how this time I have had to find little moments to read while the kids have been home for the summer. My family has been patient with me and my obsession, so this blog is for Curt- you are totally better than Edward , sweetie, and plus I really do get to be with you forever- top that Bella!
4 comments:
Kelly you are so cute. I still haven't read one of those because I totally get obsessed with books and I know I would totally ignore my family until I was done reading the whole series. Cute pictures of the flow rider, pedicures, rock climging, etc. I thought I had checked out your blog more recently than that sorry!! Love ya!!
I don't even want to start that book. We bought it last Saturday and Isaac already finished it by Monday. Maybe I'll read it when I'm suffering from cabin fever in the fall.
Hi Kelly! cute blog! How exciting another boy on the way! It doesn't seem like you've been gone that long, we miss you around these parts! Jason was the same way with me on the book, he kept saying, "I'm so glad this is the last one!"
yeaaahhhhhhhh. love it!
Post a Comment