Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year-2009!

It is just past midnight and I am the only one still awake. Curt and the kids were determined to stay up, they even bought a bag of candy and treats at the store! So much for getting a big kiss on New Years. I was noticing the expiration date on my credit card and it says 11/10. I can't believe we are almost to 2010, it seems like yesterday that we were celebrating the new century. I am so grateful for all I have learned since becoming an adult. I was telling Curtis the other day that my life has not even gone the way I had it planned, but it has been so much better. I have gained wisdom and a better knowledge of who I want to become through our hardships and our joys. This life is truly about just loving the Lord and taking care of our relationships with each other. That is what I have found that gives me true happiness and joy! Happy New Year!

No comments: