
A "real" note from Santa! We forgot to leave him milk and cookies so he helped himself to some sugar cookies that I baked for some neighbors and Santa must really love cookies cuz he left a lot of crumbs on our counter top! His cup from the milk was also left out by the cookie crumbs. Kemp has been doubting the authenticity of Santa this year, but this clenched it for him-because Mom and Dad don't write like that!

Lana knitted Caroline and I some beanies, love the colors!

Christmas DVD that my children would watch all year long if they could!

The girls in their High School Musical pj's.

Christian got a red ice skate for his ornament, Kerstyn got a Hannah Montana guitar, Cami got a disco ball, and Kemp got a silver snowflake.

A tradition we have every year is giving the kids a Christmas book, new pajamas and an ornanment to open on Christmas Eve, this has been tons of fun. We read the book that night and we love the snuggling together. This year Curt got the whole collection of Christmas cartoons on DVD (Santa, Frosty, Rudolph, etc.). I loved Christmas Eve this year! Curt also made vanilla steamed milk for all of us, yum!

We love it when Aunt Caroline comes to town! This was a pedicure night, they did green and red toes!

These two were the only ones left in their Christmas outfits for church, Kemp and Cami almost have their church clothes off before we even get in the house!

Playing "popcorn" with the sledding tube on the trampoline.
Other highlights of the Christmas season:
-My niece Ava recovered awesome from her head surgery (our prayers were answered!) She came home from Primary Children's Hospital three days before Christmas.
-My hubby made it home from Seattle at 5pm Christmas Eve, he is lucky he didn't get hung by his toenails, Ha!
-3 new babies to enjoy!
-My Dad was able to attend our family Christmas party, which he missed last year and was told on New Year's Eve of 08 by an ER doctor that he would live 2 more days, and he wasstill here to ring in 2009- we love you!
5 comments:
Hooray for Daddy-O and I love your tradition with the pjs, books and ornaments! I'll have to start that!
also i guess lana thought i was joking when i asked for a beanie a month ago! get on it girl! :)
So sorry- I tried email at that address that you gave me but it kept coming back. So I'm gonna post my email in your comments- ha ha.
So we've had 3 people and then 3 more people come visit us after christmas (andrew's family came for a week). So it got a little crazy over here and I was barely checking my email and responding to none. I love your blog- I've actually looked at it a few times through lesley and I loved it but was lame and didn't comment. As you probably noticed on our blog we just moved. We now live in San Mateo which is just about 25 minutes south of San Francisco. Oh and your probably thinking it took too long to respond and your over sending cards but just in case-our address is:
116 Elm st. apt 3
San Mateo, CA 94401
We will put the card on your fridge- so it would be worth sending it- haha :) Kelly your kids are so cute and so is the newest addition. And what a hot mom you are! I miss you guys and wish we lived closer. I'm so glad andrew got to meet you guys.
love you!
Aly
Ps. I am now teaching kindergarten for a teacher who just had her baby. I'll have her class for 4 months so almost until the end of the year. We feel so blessed that I got this job so quickly. Hope you enjoyed the holidays
Such cute pics. We had so much fun seeing you the other day... we should get together more often... seriously!!
so cute! it was so funn to be able to be together for christmas!
Post a Comment