Monday, January 19, 2009

We love Pizza & Aunt Caroline!




Does my sister know her nieces and nephews, or what? She got all of them a card for a personal pan pizza at Pizza Hut for their birthdays. Cami kept forgetting to use hers from back in April, so they all went at the same time and thought it was such a great present. What kid doesn't love pizza? Thanks Aunt Caroline!

2 comments:

The Jensens said...

Hey Kelly I found you! How have you been! YOu kids are sooo cute and you and Curtis look great! I love Pizza night more than I think my child does! When pizza is here then I don't have to cook! Well keep in touch if you can!
Jenni Moore Jensen

Caroline said...

I'm so glad the kids liked the pizza! What a cute picture-- thanks for allowing me to share in the fun via the picture :) I love you guys!! Caroline