Friday, January 30, 2009

Christian- 3 months

We will miss having our Montana family living in Pocatello and coming down quite often to visit, when their house is finished and Reid starts his job they will be moving up to Helena, boo-hoo!
Cousin Caitlin is so great with babies!


A lot of snoozing happens with Daddy


When he isn't asleep he wishes he was!


I wish I could get his funny faces on camera, he just stares everytime I get out the camera.



He is constantly chewing on his hands!



Kerstyn gets naked and jumps in the bath every time I have him in, she is a very clean girl!



Just staring at the camera, what is that thing?



Finally a smile, yea!


Now he gets it, you smile when the camera is in your face, ha!


His first professional picture-1 month old

Christian is 3 months old now and we all now how fast the time goes by, so enjoy!








6 comments:

Lesley said...

Those are adorable! He's getting so chunky! Keep those posts on Christian coming

Tai said...

I miss those cute kids!! Come see me!

Anonymous said...

eeee! he is so cute!! i love those faces he makes, i could stare at him all day. haha he was very entertaining in RS on sunday =)
i love your family so much Kel! i love your kids, and i feel so blessed to be so close to you guys.
love ya!

Henry Family said...

It's the Smiths! We're so glad you found us on Joanna's blog. Congratulations on your new baby! He's adorable...along with the rest of your kids. I hope we can keep in touch with our blogs!

Lana Schow said...

Ah, those pictures of baby Christian are adorable! The one of him and Kerstyn in the tub is really cute. Love ya!

Garrett Gang said...

So cute! I might need to borrow those pictures of me & Caitlin... I didn't ever post mine because they didn't turn out very well.

In answer to your question: We are moving in March, sometime between the 23rd & 30th.