Monday, March 16, 2009

Christian's first tooth!


I knew he was teething because the boy has been chewing on everything and a bit fussy lately. We were up at Bear Lake this weekend and I was holding Christian while he was chewing on my knuckle-his favorite chew toy, and I yelped-OW! He has a tooth! I tried really hard to get a picture of it and that was a pretty funny process, too bad that wasn't on video. He is changing everyday. Christian realizes he has a voice and he gets very noisy now. I had fun being in the hall at church yesterday. Kemp and I were talking the other day about his little bro growing up and we realized that when Christian is Kemp's age my little skeetos will be a Missionary-AH! Where does the time go?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! he did get one. we knew it had to be coming!!!