Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday Cam-bo!




The Party Girls from L toR- Parker Wimmer, Alayna Thorstensen, Aspen Foster, Cami, Kerstyn, Lauren, Tiffani Foster, and Courtney
Cami's Birthday was April 25th and we celebrated it the night before with her friends and family. I have to say I am impressd with myself that I pulled it off. She has been asking for a sleepover and since we don't do those in our family, she had her friends over for a late night. We had pizza, presents, cake, we sewed little aprons for them, and made treats to eat with their movie. They watched Wild Hearts Can't be Broken (if you have not seen this movie you are missing out!) Curtis came home from his trip just when we needed more sewing supplies at the store. Thank goodness he made it for the cake, Cami would have been heartbroken if her Dad missed the celebration. Now I can officially say I have sewn something start to finish by myself, that is one for the record books! Grandma Garrett, Aunt Lana, Cousin Brit, and Aunt Sara were there to help! Couldn't have done the party without you, THANKS!

No comments: