Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mother's Day

I need to blog about several things before I forget them, but this especially. Our children made such awesome gifts for me this year. Kemp wrote a story about Super Mom (me), he mentioned that I love him most when he is not in trouble(ha). Cami made a craft with a cute little saying. Kerstyn had a card with her hands painted on and a cute poem. They told their Dad that he HAD to get me roses for Mother's Day-we already know I am not a fan-but the kids insisted that this day was important. Curtis helped them make homemade cards for me with feathers glued on- it was very original. Curt is one of the wisest gift givers ever! He always pays close attention to things I say I really want, but he knows I won't spend the money to buy. So when the time comes to buy me a gift I am always surprised that he remembers what I wanted. This mother's day I got a brand new set of pots and pans for my kitchen. I have said a couple of times that I need to replace some of my pans, so he goes and buys a whole new set! Thank you to my family for the hugs, kisses and gifts to make this mom feel pretty special! I also shared lunch the Saturday before with 2 very wonderful mothers-my mom and sister Lesley. We went to Moore's family restaurant, and had a wonderful time.

No comments: