Tuesday, June 23, 2009

summertime!

Wow! Summer has been crazy, I just got finished with being Girl's Camp Director, and my mom helped take care of the children, HUGE thanks to my awesome mother. Then I got back and my mom received the news that her oldest sister Jerry had passed away in her sleep. So she is in Minnesota this week and I am helping to take care of my dad while she is gone. Camp was so much fun, I felt like a young woman all over again. Those of you who read my blog and went to girl's camp with me as a youth-no I did not do all the same crazy things!

4 comments:

Kady said...

But I bet with you as their camp director, they had just as much fun as we did! That's a big calling, way to go!

The Jensens said...

They forsure called the right gal for that project! I bet you were a ton of fun!

Tai said...

i am glad that all went well!! I am sure the girls loved you and had a blast because of you!!

Caroline said...

Still waiting for the pictures of those picture frames. Curious to see how the seashells turned out :)