Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Christian-10 months


Aren't babies so angelic when they are sleeping?

Here is our little cave dweller!

Oh yea, he knows what he's doing!

I have to clean that up every night!
Uncle Scott got ankle surgery and bubby got to go for rides on the walker

He thought it was way cool

With his partner-in-crime, cousin Will


Wow, I just got back from spending 5 days with my sister Caroline in San Diego (pictures coming) and Christian was so cute when he saw me through the window at the airport. I missed my family so much, BUT definately a wonderful getaway! He is so big I can't get over it. He is 10 1/2 months and here are some cute things I have noticed about him lately:
  1. He makes lots of interesting sounds with his mouth- clicks his tongue, drums his lip with his finger, and raspberries.
  2. He pats my chest and says "Mama".
  3. He points at everything and says, "dis".
  4. Loves to open up cupboards, he is finding all my tupperware.
  5. He has very ticklish feet, to which his sisters love to tickle torture him.
  6. He has 8 teeth- more than our other 3 at his age, so he tries to eat everything and is always choking. Kerstyn leaves food out where he can reach it and someone is always hollering- "Mom, hurry- Christian is choking!"(AAHH-very frustrating).
  7. He LOVES real mac' n' cheese and spaghetti, he goes to town stuffing his face with it.
  8. He loves to tease my parents dog, Mayzee. He gets this devilish look on his face and chases her to pull her tail or ears, and then when Mayzee growls, he cracks up. Very funny!
  9. At his last Dr.'s visit he was 19 lbs.15 oz, and 29 1/2 in. long.
  10. I have stopped nursing and now he sleeps thru the night, yea!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

What a sweetheart! I had so much fun today. It's always great when we can get together on the spur of the moment.