Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First days of school

Kerstyn's classroom
Putting her backpack away

My little tweens!


Kemp's in 5th grade this year, Cami's in 4th and Kerstyn is my newest kindergartener. It was a lot of fun going school shopping this year. Kerstyn is our little fashionista. She notices everything that is cute and in fashion. She was putting together outfits and having fashion shows with Cami for a whole week before school started, so fun. Kemp basically lets me do his shopping. As long as what I get him is comfortable and cool. They have been walking back and forth to school almost every day, and I have been meeting them with Christian in the stroller. Kemp and Cami picked Kerstyn up from her classroom yesterday and they all walked together by themselves, it is hard to let your babies grow up isn't it?

2 comments:

Kady said...

They sure are growing up! It's hard to see it happen, but nice knowing that they like school and are happy there!

Lesley said...

I love your posts! So cute!