K is for keen (very sharp, intelligent)
E is for eager
M is for magnanimous (generous, not selfish)
P is for protector
S is for smile
M is for mommy's pal
I is for immersed in books
T is for tender-hearted
H is for humble
Happy 11th birthday! Kemp had an indoor soccer game on his b-day and then we took him and some of his cousins to Toad's fun zone to play laser tag and arcades. They had a ton of fun! Kemp has been such a best friend to me. I can count on him to help me with anything (sometimes I ask 4 or 5 times) and he rarely complains. The last 2 years Curtis has traveled quite a bit for work and Kemp has had more responsibility placed on him to help around the home. He is such a wonderful young man, yep in one more year he will officially be a Young Man-aahh! Now I understand when my parents say that they wish they could raise their children all over again. Thru experience and trial and error we learn how to be the kind of parents we want to be and unfortunately for our first children they get all the luck of being guinea pigs! I hope Kemp knows how truly loved he is and (despite my weaknesses as a mom) can see what is in my heart. Kemp has a way of accepting everyone around him and having so much love for others. He cares so much about doing what's right. I think he is too hard on himself when he messes up, but I love him all the more for it. Kemp you are so very important to us, don't ever forget it!
E is for eager
M is for magnanimous (generous, not selfish)
P is for protector
S is for smile
M is for mommy's pal
I is for immersed in books
T is for tender-hearted
H is for humble
Happy 11th birthday! Kemp had an indoor soccer game on his b-day and then we took him and some of his cousins to Toad's fun zone to play laser tag and arcades. They had a ton of fun! Kemp has been such a best friend to me. I can count on him to help me with anything (sometimes I ask 4 or 5 times) and he rarely complains. The last 2 years Curtis has traveled quite a bit for work and Kemp has had more responsibility placed on him to help around the home. He is such a wonderful young man, yep in one more year he will officially be a Young Man-aahh! Now I understand when my parents say that they wish they could raise their children all over again. Thru experience and trial and error we learn how to be the kind of parents we want to be and unfortunately for our first children they get all the luck of being guinea pigs! I hope Kemp knows how truly loved he is and (despite my weaknesses as a mom) can see what is in my heart. Kemp has a way of accepting everyone around him and having so much love for others. He cares so much about doing what's right. I think he is too hard on himself when he messes up, but I love him all the more for it. Kemp you are so very important to us, don't ever forget it!
1 comment:
Kemp really is da bomb.
Post a Comment