Friday, January 22, 2010
The love of a daughter
Yesterday I was at Harmons with Kerstyn and Chris waiting for a prescription to be filled. We were walking down the aisle with beauty products and she spotted some little girl fake nails, so of course she begged and begged for them. I told her over AND over that the last time we had those she got them stuck all over the carpet. I gave in and bought the nails like any other pathetic mother who didn't get any sleep the night before and just wanted her child to be QUIET and stop throwing a tantrum in the store. Of course when we left the store she had a huge smile on her face and said that I was the nicest mom in the whole world, and I'm sure I would have been the meanest if I told her no. After ALL the promising that my daughter did about being responsible with the nails, a few hours later I was sucking them up in the vacuum. Oh the joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment