Thursday, June 26, 2008
Holy Cow, 11 years!
Curt has been in Denver this week, and last night he shared a funny story. He attended a chamber of commerce meeting and he said there was lots to drink- wine, beer, liquors. He was offered a drink and just said, no thanks. As the meeting went on Curt said a guy came over and sat by him (who was pretty snuckered) he asked whether Curt was married or not. Curtis replied with a yeah and we are celebrating our 11th on Friday. He then asked if we had any kids, Curt said yes and that our fourth was on the way. Well, Curt said the guy just got up and walked off. We laughed about this on the phone because in our day and age I guess 11 years is something to be pretty proud of. I am looking forward to our 50th, that is going to be one heck of a party!!!! I am so dang lucky to have Curt. I look at the ways that we compliment each other in our lives. I could not be married to a greater man. He has taught me so much. Even when he is teasing the heck out of me, I couldn't love him more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on number eleven you old farts!!! Just kidding. I am totally happy for you guys and am looking forward to watching you spend the rest of your lives and eternity together. You are such a great couple!! Mike and I totally look up to you to!! Happy Anniversary!!
We love having Curt in the family!!!
Post a Comment