Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Is it a boy or girl?


Yeah we found out on Wednesday, June 11. The nurses in the office made the comment that we must have got what we were wishing for because they could hear the cheering and celebrating all through the office. We let the kids come to the ultrasound and they thought it was so cool. I really loved having them there also. Well, we are happy to announce that it is a boy! I was so hoping to call it even and now we can. 2 boys and 2 girls, what more could we want? Well, Curt is wanting 5 kids so we will have to give that some serious thought! I know the picture isn't clear, but I had to share it. The baby's legs and bum is what you see in the picture. There is a little ball shape in between the legs, so I guess that confirms it. The nurse typed the word "Male" right next to the, uh, proof.

1 comment:

Garrett Gang said...

Those of us who have had a few of those ultrasounds can see it clear as a bell!