Thanks to my sister-in-law Tai for telling about this park in her blog. We had a blast and I can't believe it is free. They need to build more of these! The grounds were so nice and clean. Great place to hang out on those HOT summer days! Cami and her friend Alayna loved the bucket that splashes over your head. Of course Kerstyn's baby had to come along. Kemp brought his friend Justin who is moving so this was kind of a last memory for them. The other moms kept going on about how happy they were to find out about this park. Thanks to Tai for making us popular amongst our friends, Ha!
6 comments:
This topic have a tendency to become boring but with your creativeness its great.
Probably I can say with this blog make, more some interesting topics.
Sorry if I commented your blog, but you have a nice idea.
Who is that crazy lottery person posting? Anywho, I'll send you the cute pics of your kids' weekend with us so you can post them and blog all about it! :)
Okay I would seriously go private on your blog for a little bit!! Anyway, I am glad that you had fun. Cute pics!!
We are planning a visit next week! Maybe you can show us this place!!
Post a Comment