Thursday, July 10, 2008

Awesome poem

I have a new favorite quote that I have to share on our blog. It is in the book titled "I am a Mother" by Jane Clayson Johnson. It applies to so many aspects of life and I think of Christ teaching us to endure to the end and then we will receive our glory. I think I may frame it in my bedroom!

Don't Quit
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh.
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit...
Success is failure turned inside out.
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far,
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit.
It's when things seem the worst that you must not quit.
-Author unknown-

1 comment:

Tai said...

Love that quote. I am wanting to read that book. All in good time I guess. I keep thinking I need to send Mike away with the girls so I can have a few days to spend reading, scrapbooking, etc. Love the quote though.