Friday, July 18, 2008

Kemp's baseball team picture 2008



I feel so horrible that I never got any pictures of him in action on the baseball field. He surprised us this year saying he wanted to play baseball. Kemp has always been a real easy going kid, not too competitive. I was so excited to see him really get into the sport. Curt and him would go up to the park and the batting cages, he did so well and I feel guilty I never had my camera. Here is a picture of his team. He has also said that he wants to go out for football this year. Maybe he is trying to please Grandpa Garrett, who has said he wants to see him play before he dies, Ha! Nothing like laying on some guilt. We laugh about it because Kemp is such a nice boy that we couldn't see him hurting a flea, but Grandpa says those kind make the BEST football players, like Uncle Reid!

1 comment:

Tai said...

I am so glad that he found a sport he likes and is good at. I think it is such a positive thing to have them involved in good things at this age!! Then they can't get into trouble and it helps build self esteem for the years ahead!! He is so cute. I love the pics of Kerstyn too. I guess you should put her into the Sunshine Generation where she could sing and dance!!