
Here we are for the 24th of July, doing fireworks. I decided last minute to buy some fireworks and the kids had a lot of fun. The smoke bombs were fun to watch with the diff. colors.

Reid and Darci's family came for a visit and they were very fun to have around, we were sad to see them go home. My kids just love having cousins around! Thanks to Uncle Issac for being the firework man, he will be a great dad!

Kerstyn and her cousin Brooklin. Kerstyn absolutely loved having Caitlin and Brooklin around. Caitlin is so helpful. She was helping my girls with their hair and getting them dressed, and playing so good with them. I told Darci I got a little taste of what a nanny would be like, and how sweet it was!

Cami and Caitlin (Reid's oldest daughter). They rocked out to Hannah Montana together.

Kerstyn was a little fearful of the sparkler burning her, then she caught on to the idea of spinning it around.
No comments:
Post a Comment