Monday, October 6, 2008

3 weeks to go-Yea!


I had my 37 week check-up today and my doctor is a bit concerned that at my last 3 visits I have not had any weight gain. He wants to do a couple of tests on the baby to make sure he isn't stressed for any reason and also a more extensive ultrasound to make sure everything is right with my placenta, umblical cord, fluid and so on. I feel really good but am also concerned about the weight gain, usually this is the time in my pregnancy when I gain a lot, so hopefully everything is fine. He is definately very active, so that is a good sign. Worst case scenario is that he needs to come out right away, but if there is a problem I figure they can help him more on the outside anyway, and at least I am only 3 wks away!

4 comments:

Isaac said...

At least Will won't be the only teeny weeny cousin. Just hope your son has normal blood sugar! Our pediatrician said to keep Will away from crowds and family parties for 2 months so tell your kids that I'm sorry but they'll have to enjoy pics for now. Love ya!

Kady said...

Hope everything turns out great. Little Christian will be here before we know it!

Tai said...

I can't believe in ways that you are already done. That is crazy. It makes me sad cause it makes me realize how old my baby is and he won't seem like a baby anymore when we see little Christian!!

pixa said...

You are the best looking pregnant lady I've ever seen! I wish I looked that good in my pregnancies.