Friday, October 17, 2008

Crazy Hair Day!



It was crazy hair day at school for Drug Free Week! I had fun with Cami's hair. I wanted to put little ponytails sticking up all over Kemp's hair, but he said- No Way!

5 comments:

Isaac said...

I'm glad I didn't have to teach on crazy hair day!

Kady said...

Very impressive hair! I love it!

Holly said...

I found your blog through Kady's. I haven't seen you since you were prego with your first. I think we were in the hospital having our babies at the same time-- My Cayden was born Nov 30, 1998. Anyway, I'm adding your link to my page to we can keep in touch. Good luck with #4!

Kady said...

We heard there's a new baby at your house! Congratulations! We can't wait to see pics!

Anonymous said...

hahaha cam's hair was great kelly! you rock!