Friday, October 9, 2009

Curt is such a spoiler!







My husband is famous for spoiling our children. I am always saying no, no, no when they ask for anything and everything. Then daddy comes home and you can bet he has something in his arms for the kids. Sometimes it is for all of them and other times it is just for one (which causes tantrums). Kemp got a new set of golf clubs and Curtis and him took them out a few times. Curtis took the girls with them once, but never again, because Kerstyn fell out of the golf cart. Kind of hard to drive a cart and make sure a wild 5 year old is staying seated! I think I might want to try golfing someday, but when I went with my family to hit a bucket of balls I was basically the entertainment. Maybe lessons would help?

No comments: