Monday, October 19, 2009

A Typical SAHM's morning!
















Curtis' traveling starts to kick up this time of year and he is gone almost every week, Mon-Fri. Sometimes I want to pull my hair out w/out Curt home and other times I like having my own time, I get to stay up and watch WHATEVER I WANT on T.V. My mornings have been crazy lately and the other day my kids were moving at turtle speed even though I am telling them every 5 seconds we need to hurry because I had a Dr. appt. to go to right after they go to school, so Cami walks into the kitchen with an unsure smile on her face and says that Christian is in the bathtub. I thought for a split second that maybe he was hurt if he tried to climb in, AND THEN it dawned on me that I did not drain the water, so this is what I found-

3 comments:

Lesley said...

That is so hilarious! I can just picture how delighted he was to find that there was still water to splash in!

Henry Family said...

I love it! He's looks so cute while he's making you late! lol
Yeah, I've had a few of those mornings myself. Always when you've got to be somewhere, right?

Anonymous said...

Oh my HECK! I'm sorry Kelly! Sometimes days just go that way, don't they? :P Grr.. :P Hey, if he wasn't so cute right? :P It was fun to see you on Halloween! :)