Friday, March 5, 2010

Feeling sad today!

Some days go just fine and others are spent feeling a lonely, empty feeling in my gut. Everyday was spent taking care of my dad when my mom was on her bus routes and now when that time of day comes and he isn't here to spend time with and laugh with I don't know what to do with myself. He wasn't even hard to care for. Most of the time he was company and entertainment for me. Today is just one of those hard days and I just miss my daddy-o.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Unfortunately, you'll have many days like this. You're so blessed that he was a father you can miss and love. These days will bring you to your knees with gratitude and love for all of your blessings! Tomorrow will be better, I promise. Hang in there.

Caroline said...

I have also been sad. I was sobbing on Thursday night and yesterday. I feel a "hole" in my soul. Especially cuz I was so much like Dad, so now that he's gone, I feel this painful loneliness :(

Lesley said...

I just keep reminding myself that he is no longer in pain and his spirit is always with me. Something I am very grateful for.

Lana Schow said...

I miss him, too. He always made us feel like we were a million bucks and the most important person.