This year I told Curtis I wanted to be somewhere warm for Spring Break since it has been so cold here! We decided that St. George would be perfect since my sister-in-law Lindi lives there in a beautiful home and she is so gracious with having guests. We called her to say we were thinking of coming and she said for sure we could stay with her. We arrived late Thursday night and got up on Friday and headed to Zions Nat'l. Park. We knew that most of Sat. and Sun. would be spent watching Conference so Friday turned out to be the perfect day to be adventurous. The weather was very kind to us, sunny but cool. I enjoyed this getaway so much. We were away from everything, Curtis had no interruptions with work; the kids were in a fabulous mood aside from the daily rifts that brothers and sisters have. Christian kept up with the crazy vacation schedule like a pro, and I was just happy to be in a place where the sun was shining and it felt warm! On Monday before we came back the kids wanted to see the 3D movie How to Train a Dragon, but it was sold out, so I checked them out of school early today and we went to see it. We are definately heading to St. George more often, especially since Lindi is such a blast and a spoiler- we LOVED the chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate chip cookie pies!
1 comment:
looks like you guys had soooo much funn!!!
Post a Comment