


I have decided that I have a love/hate relationship with summertime. I love grilling, playing in the water, eating watermelon and corn on the cob. But then there is the flip side of summer-it is HOT and I am a sweater (which means I have very active sweat glands), so if we are not outside and swimming then I am sweating up the wazoo! The kids don't like the heat either if we aren't doing something wet, so then I hear from 3 children and one crying toddler that everyone is (drum roll-the dreaded word) BORED! If there are some ideas out there of fun activities for summer send them my way or if you have any cool websites for summer activities that are free or cost minimal that would be grand!
2 comments:
some water games that I love are: buy a giant sponge from Home Depot (super cheap)get two buckets, fill one up with water and you have to fill the other bucket with the water from the sponge running back and forth.
Google "fun water games" I found this website
http://www.amazingmoms.com/htm/summerfunwaterplay.htm
Thanks Les, I think we will play this game tomorrow1
Post a Comment