Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I stayed home with the baby and passed out candy while the kids went with Curt to trick or treat.
Kerstyn and Kemp trick or treating. They went to Curt's parents' neighborhood and they were passing out like full bags of m&m's and candy bars, lucky!


This mask looks pretty funny in this picture, but it was freaky looking. Curtis was shocked that Kemp wanted to be the grimm reeper, he has always been a our sensitive boy.



Kerstyn as a Barbie princess, what else do you think she would be!

Cami-for the second time in a row- is Hannah Montana, the tween sensation!





Some of the Smith cousins at Grams and Papa's house. They had pizza and watched Kit Kittredge, American Girl. I miss having all the energy of a child on Halloween. Curt and I stayed up to watch a movie after the kids went to bed, and I can't even tell you what it was about cuz I was asleep before it started. It sucks to be getting old!

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HellOOOOOO! You're not old. You're a tired mom with a new baby. :0 And what a cute family you have. I enjoy your pix & posts. Love you all-kg

Isaac said...

Too cute!

Holly said...

Passing out candy can be as fun as walking the kids around. I love to see all the different costumes. And... Hannah Montana never gets old! Rock on!