
Thank you to my sister-in-law Sara for making the plans and getting the tickets to see Twilight at the theater this morning. I took Christian to the movie with us and I forget how easy newborns are to take to the movies, he just ate and slept! Sara's mom babysat our girls and we had a blast. I am no longer embarassed to say that I am infatuated with this story because I have seen Twilight fans that put me to shame! I can't believe how people get into this. We were cracking up at this girl sitting by us, because she was making comments about Edward the whole time, like when Edward talks about how he could hurt Bella just by touching her, this chic says, "Edward can hurt me any time he wants!" I should have read the book again before I saw it because there was tons of stuff I had forgotten, but I loved it any way! I'm glad about how clean it was since all these young teenagers are obsessed. Well, for a book that I started reading as a skeptic (come on, vampires-yeah right) it has certainly occupied plenty of my reading time and a little bit more!
2 comments:
That is sweet that you already got to go and see the movie!! How in the world did you get those tickets? I know a ton of girls going Thanksgiving weekend sometime. Gotta love it!!
I agree, it was fabulous! My sister and I are already planning to go see it again over the holiday weekend!
Post a Comment