We are so happy that Kemp wanted to do the Science Fair this year. He loves Chemistry and experiments, so we found a project about testing household items with red cabbage juice to see if they would be an acid or a base. He got a participation ribbon and hopes to place next year now that he has some experience and an idea of how to make the project better. Curt and I had a good time helping him. It was something that you definately have to invest the time in. I'm really glad he did it. It was cute to see him preparing the night before for what he would say to the judges. Great job son!
3 comments:
Great job Kemp! What a great project idea!!
Hey Kelly,
I just found your blog from Laura's. Your family is beautiful! Congratulations on your new baby boy!
WAY TO GO KEMP!
Post a Comment