I love having children and the amusement that I receive! Kerstyn went with me to take Christian to the Dr. today for his 2 week check-up. We went to Wendy's for lunch and Kerstyn was talking about how good Christian is and how he hardly cried when they pricked his foot. She said that he likes Daddy the best in our family. She then changed her mind and said he likes her the bestest! I said, "What about me?" to which Kerstyn replied, "Oh yeah, he likes you the most of all cause you have all the milk!" I can't tell you how hard I laughed at that one. How true it is, as long as everyone's bellies are full then Mom is the best-haha!
4 comments:
Kerstyn is hysterical.
Kids say the funniest stuff!
I love it! Too true!
thats awesome! she always says the funniest things!!!
Post a Comment